Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What is a zombie's fascination with brains?


Anyone else out there preparing for the 2012 zombie apocalypse? I am on the fence about it overall, but Mom always said hope for the best and prepare for the worst. A part of me thinks this will be like the Y2K furor and a complete non-event. However, I've watched enough History Channel to wonder if the Mayans might be up to something. I've concluded I need to learn proper use of firearms and how to ride a motorcycle since my vision of the apocalypse is seriously colored by the likes of Mad Max. I have general doctor skills which hopefully will come in handy in a pinch, but I need to know how to defend myself in multiple ways. Sure, this could all be a waste, but at least I'll have picked up some neat talents. And if it isn't, then I know precisely where I am hunkering down with my family and my dogs. All I can say for the rest of you is I hope you're training up on survival skills. Laugh all you want, but when the zombies come a knocking it'll be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment